Planning a baby shower can be a very exciting experience, but it can also be quite stressful. There are many unique baby shower locations out there for someone looking for something different, or you can always go classic with some kind of ballroom or w.menshealth.com/mhlists/benefits_of_marriage_and_commitment/” Title=”Cheap banquet halls, Miami wedding reception venues”>banquet hall. Since the average age of a first time bride is approximately 25 years old, it’s important to be fiscally responsible in planning your baby shower so that you’ll be able to have enough left over to support your child when he or she arrives.
There are many cheap banquet halls that can be used as locations for a baby shower. Read on to learn more about planning your perfect baby shower on a budget.
Finding Affordable Locations for a Baby Shower:
- The first thing to decide on is if you want to have your baby shower indoors or outdoors. Outdoor baby showers have grown in popularity, but it’s probably only a good idea to have one if you live somewhere where you know for certain that you’ll have decent weather. The last thing you want is it to rain on your special day.
- Finding locations for a baby shower is fairly simple once you know if you want to host it inside or outside. There are plenty of restaurants and banquet halls that will often be willing to host a baby shower. Check out your local area and see what you find. Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you’re there!
- If you have enough room, you can always opt to throw the baby shower at your house or apartment. This not only saves you money, but it adds a very intimate, relaxed vibe to the gathering. Decorating becomes much simpler as well when moved to a smaller space. Fun fact: 20 percent of brides use the color purple in their wedding color scheme, so that’s always a fun accent color to decorate your baby shower with.
- If you find yourself getting overwhelmed with the details of party planning, don’t hesitate to reach out for help from friends and family members. In addition, there’s always the option of hiring an event coordinator to handle all the technical details of your baby shower. While this is a pricier options, it will save you a lot of stress and time.
- Research shows that 25% of couples go for themed weddings and receptions. If you like themes, feel free to extend it to your baby shower! You can’t go wrong with baby animals.
Have you had any experiences planning a baby shower? Tell us about it in the comments below!