There’s no doubt Americans are always on the move. The average American moves about 12 times in their lifetime and it’s a safe bet that a few of those moves see people having to rent an apartment at some point.
If you work in a corporate setting and you’re always on the go when it comes to housing, short term furnished apartments are an obvious choice if you need a place to stay. Short term furnished apartments are great for students as well as for corporate housing and there are plenty of advantages when choosing them if you’re looking for a place to live.
- Less stress: For many people, moving is something to be dreaded. While it can mean the start of an exciting new adventure, it can be a real pain if you’re having to pack up a moving truck with tone of heavy furniture and boxes.
Whatever your feelings are on moving, short term furnished apartments and corporate housing can take away much of that dread. Moving doesn’t have to be such a stressful experience. A furnished apartment gives you all the furniture you need and saves you from having to track down all the pieces you need and getting them into your place.
- Saving time and money: Let’s be honest about something: moving isn’t cheap. Even when you think a move isn’t going to cost all that much, you find out that the costs associated with moving can add up very, very quickly. Those costs can leave you feeling overwhelmed. Fortunately, corporate housing and furnished apartments can take away a lot of that stress and make things much easier when you move.
Corporate housing and furnished apartments can give occupants a cozy, decorated space with a lot less stress. If you’re not big on interior design and making sure the decor and the furniture go together perfectly, furnished apartments are absolutely the way to go.
- You make the choices: When it comes to furnished apartments, many renters can rent furniture through companies like CORT. Companies like these allow renters to pick every single piece of furniture or decor that goes into their corporate housing or short-term housing. Being able to do this, gives a mover freedom to decorate their living space to their liking and they don’t have to commit to the furniture long-term when they’re doing so.
- Speeding things up: Whether a move is easy or hard, a short distance or a long distance, moving takes a fair amount of planning. Furnished apartments can be the perfect remedy whether you’re a meticulous planner or someone who waits until the last minute to plan everything. It gives you a place to live, outfitted with furniture and all the important things you need in a living space, especially if you’ve got to move on short notice for a variety of reasons.
- No need for commitment: If you have to move at a moment’s notice, another benefit of short term housing and furnished corporate apartments is that you’re not locked into a long-term binding lease. About 40% of the people who use corporate housing, like furnished apartments, do so because they have to relocate. If you’re constantly moving from town to town and place to place, you don’t have to worry about breaking a lease early since leases on short term housing are just that, short term.
If you work in a corporate setting and are always on the go for work, short term furnished apartments are the perfect solution when it comes to housing. With furnished apartments, you aren’t locked into a long-term lease, you may only need to rent the furniture you need and you can eliminate a lot of the stress that often accompanies a move.
There’s no doubt that move can be exciting and the gateway to a new adventure. Short-term housing can keep you stress-free and save you from agonizing over your next move, whether that’s tomorrow or a year from now.