Mobility is one of the most common concerns among aging seniors. Currently, just under 40% of Americans aged 85 and..
It’s difficult to maintain a happy family and a healthy home. If you follow our tips and advice you can set yourself and your family up for success. We’re interested in helping your family and you attain a happy living environment, and we created this site to help you solve any current problems or stop any potential problems from arising.
- Puerto Rico’s Agriculture and Farmers Decimated by Maria
Hurricane Maria’s barrage took out entire plantations and destroyed crops and livestock across the island. The storm knocked out about 80 percent of its crops.
- Shooting at Tennessee Church Leaves One Dead and Seven Wounded
A gunman who opened fire at a church in Antioch, Tenn., on Sunday shot himself and was in custody, the police said.
- Nigel Farage to Campaign for Roy Moore in Alabama Senate Race
Mr. Farage, a right-wing British politician, is defying President Trump by endorsing Mr. Moore in a pivotal Republican Senate runoff.
- News Analysis: Is Trump All Talk on North Korea? The Uncertainty Sends a Shiver
The president’s willingness to casually threaten to annihilate a nuclear-armed foe was yet another reminder of the steep risks inherent in his brute-force approach to diplomacy.
- G.O.P. Health Bill Close to Collapse as Critical Senators Balk
Senator Susan Collins of Maine said she had “a number of serious reservations,” while Senator Ted Cruz of Texas said he had not yet been won over.