If you’ve been giving serious thought to purchasing your first or second home, you may have already viewed several existing..
Home building process timelineArticles
It’s difficult to maintain a happy family and a healthy home. If you follow our tips and advice you can set yourself and your family up for success. We’re interested in helping your family and you attain a happy living environment, and we created this site to help you solve any current problems or stop any potential problems from arising.
- Seeking America’s Quietest Spots: The Quest for Silence in a Loud World
Dennis Follensbee has climbed through New Hampshire’s White Mountains trying to find somewhere — anywhere — that is quiet. He is not alone in his quest.
- Christine Blasey Ford Reaches Deal to Testify at Kavanaugh Hearing
Some details on the agreement still needed to be finalized, but her lawyers said those would not impede her testifying Thursday on her accusation of sexual assault.
- #WhyIDidntReport: Survivors of Sexual Assault Share Their Stories After Trump Tweet
A new hashtag has survivors of sexual abuse answering the question: Why didn’t you say something sooner?
- F.B.I. and Expert Reports Cast Doubt That Celebrated Stovepipe Hat Was Lincoln’s
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum has long boasted of an iconic stovepipe hat, but undisclosed reports cast doubt that Lincoln ever owned it.
- Iran’s President Condemns Gulf State, and U.S., After Deadly Attack
President Hassan Rouhani said that a Persian Gulf country allied with the United States was behind the strike against a military parade, that killed 25 people and wounded nearly 70 others.