As we begin to care for our parents, the cycle of life begins to come around, full circle. It can..
Activities for assisted living facilitiesArticles
It’s difficult to maintain a happy family and a healthy home. If you follow our tips and advice you can set yourself and your family up for success. We’re interested in helping your family and you attain a happy living environment, and we created this site to help you solve any current problems or stop any potential problems from arising.
- Stanford History Event Was ‘Too White and Too Male,’ Organizer Admits
The organizer, Niall Ferguson, found himself on the defensive after a tweet with images of 30 white, male speakers prompted anger from female historians.
- How Trump Consultants Exploited the Facebook Data of Millions
Cambridge Analytica harvested personal information from a huge swath of the electorate to develop techniques that were later used in the Trump campaign.
- Andrew McCabe, Fired F.B.I. Deputy, Is Said to Have Kept Memos on Trump
The memos could corroborate the testimony of James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director who said President Trump had pressured him to shut down an investigation.
- Crack on Florida Bridge Was Discussed in Meeting Hours Before Collapse
The engineer of the bridge presented the crack to the construction manager and the State Department of Transportation but said there were no safety concerns.
- White House Memo: Trump and the Truth: A President Tests His Own Credibility
The president’s latest made-up statement renewed the question: When does he know the things he says are false and when is he simply misinformed?