Currently, the average age of retirement in the United States is 63. The secret to a happy retirement for many..
It’s difficult to maintain a happy family and a healthy home. If you follow our tips and advice you can set yourself and your family up for success. We’re interested in helping your family and you attain a happy living environment, and we created this site to help you solve any current problems or stop any potential problems from arising.
- Pharrell Williams ‘Takes a Knee’ as Artists Join Anthem Protest
Mr. Williams knelt during a concert in Charlottesville, Va., on Sunday to show solidarity with N.F.L. players. Stevie Wonder, Eddie Vedder and others have joined in.
- Class Divide: How Did Marriage Become a Mark of Privilege?
Liberals fault the economy for the drop in marriage among the less educated, while conservatives blame changing values. Both may be onto something.
- N.F.L., Angela Merkel, Iraqi Kurdistan: Your Monday Briefing
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Trump Praises Nascar Fans and Again Rails Against N.F.L. Protests
President Trump says he is “so proud” of Nascar supporters for not putting up with “disrespecting” the country or flag.
- California Today: California Today: Bay Area Athletes Clash With Trump
Monday: Bay Area athletes take on President Trump, generous pensions at the University of California, and a new state symbol: a duck-billed dinosaur.