Whether you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist there will always be problems in life with which you will..
Monthly Archives: July 2013
It’s difficult to maintain a happy family and a healthy home. If you follow our tips and advice you can set yourself and your family up for success. We’re interested in helping your family and you attain a happy living environment, and we created this site to help you solve any current problems or stop any potential problems from arising.
- Support of L.G.B.T. Rights Drops Among Young Republicans, Survey Finds
The study of more than 40,000 Americans also found that Asian-Pacific Islanders had the highest support for same-sex marriage.
- Uber and Other Gig Companies Maneuver to Shape Labor Rules
Lobbyists are pressing legislatures, and sometimes working around them, to keep workers from being deemed employees.
- Kamala Harris’s First Campaign Policy: A Raise for Teachers
Under her proposal, the Department of Education would create incentivized baselines for salaries, with the average teacher in America receiving a $13,500 pay increase.
- ‘I, Too, Was a Survivor’: Senator McSally Ends Years of Silence
Martha McSally became the first American woman to fly in combat. But years before, she had been attacked by one of her own.
- William Barr, Michael Avenatti, Apple: Your Tuesday Briefing
Here’s what you need to know.