Whether you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist there will always be problems in life with which you will..
Monthly Archives: July 2013
It’s difficult to maintain a happy family and a healthy home. If you follow our tips and advice you can set yourself and your family up for success. We’re interested in helping your family and you attain a happy living environment, and we created this site to help you solve any current problems or stop any potential problems from arising.
- For Thousands of ‘Dreamers,’ It Has Been a Wild Ride. And It’s Not Over Yet
The young undocumented immigrants have seen their hopes alternately elevated and dashed, sometimes in a single week.
- News Analysis: Courts Give Trump a Possible Path Through a Legal Minefield on Immigration
Developments on the president’s travel ban and efforts to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program signal that he could find a new way to counter the legal resistance to his crackdown.
- Portrait of the South, Served Up One Waffle House Order at a Time
The ubiquity of Waffle House, a chain of 1,800 eateries, invites every kind of story, some chronicled on Instagram, others in mug shots.
- New Allegations Emerge Against Ronny Jackson as White House Digs In
Accusations that Dr. Jackson, the president’s pick to lead the V.A., mishandled an opioid and wrecked a car while intoxicated surfaced in a document compiled by the Democratic staff of a Senate panel.
- HUD Floats a Plan Intended to Reduce Dependence on Housing Assistance
But Ben Carson, the HUD secretary, said it was intended to start a conversation and should not be regarded as final.